korean ground beef recipes

broccoli. How to Make Easy Ground Beef Bulgogi. We all need those recipes that don't take hours to make on certain days! Serve over warm rice or spiralized vegetables. The next time I make it I’ll take the advice of the other reviewer and serve as tacos with cabbage. We’ve made this many times.We usually add whatever fresh veggies we have that add some extra test Yummmyyyyyyy. Heat a large pan over medium high heat. 574 calories; protein 28.8g; carbohydrates 70.3g; fat 19.1g; cholesterol 74.3mg; sodium 1142.2mg. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring constantly to break up the meat, for … See more ideas about asian dishes, asian recipes, cooking recipes. Add garlic, ginger, and sesame oil, stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes. This Mom’s Menu is a participant in … Add ground beef and cook, breaking apart with the back of a spoon, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. The recipe serves four, but you can easily double (or triple!) I had to Google Yoshida sauce as I've never heard of it before. Chicken. Quickly brined side dishes. See more ideas about cooking recipes, asian recipes, recipes. You can quickly turn it into a complete dinner by tossing in shredded carrots, fresh spinach, diced zucchini or chopped cabbage. Thank you for the awesome recipe. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. No water in the recipe, I don't know what I was thinking why I included water on the instructions. Just stir the ground ginger powder with the soy sauce marinade, so it gets evenly distributed. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I also left out green onions due to allergies. water chestnuts. Vegetarian. Make sure to browse around and pick a favorite dish or two. Thanks for the feedback, Molly. You're welcome, Chanel! The comment is on hold until I approve it . Stir in soy sauce, brown … Will order it online as I'd like to try it . And yes, this dish definitely make great leftovers . It’s so simple to make and it is super delicious and full of flavor. I even forgot the rice, but it didn’t even matter. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Excellent flavor. Leftovers warm easily, which is great when you’ve got teenage midnight grazers. Not only is this Korean beef dish an economical one-pan dinner, but it's versatile, too! Increase to high heat, add the ground beef and cook, breaking it into crumbles, until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. This looks great! Add green onions and cook, stirring to distribute, for about 1 minute. I'd love to see what you made! We call this “Korean” because it combines typically used flavors like salty soy,sweet brown sugar, spicy hot pepper along with the aromatic ginger and toasted sesame oil, which are often used in Korean beef dishes. This copycat tastes just as good, if not better than at your favorite Chinese restaurant! Tried this recipe? Korean Ground Beef is the PERFECT weeknight dinner that is ready in 20 minutes from start to finish. Drain excess grease. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Even your lazy Saturdays will be happy with it. Mix well and set aside as you prepare the ground beef. Thank you. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Serve over steamed rice and garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds. Half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes was just the right amount of spice for us, but you can always adjust accordingly to fit personal tastes or omit altogether to make the dish more kid-friendly. Seafood. I prefer the taste of fresh ginger, but you can sub with ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger if you don't have any fresh on hand. It’s so simple to make and it is super delicious and full of flavor. I corrected the recipe, thank you so much for letting me know. The ingredients can easily be adjusted to suit your taste. carrots. do i have to wash the ground beef prior to cooking? Your busy weeknight needs this dish. What does your comment waiting moderation mean?? Next time I'm going to try with coconut aminos. In a wide pan over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Then when I sit down to meal plan I can flip through the binder to find Thanks for sharing. You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Will definitely make this again. This was really good and flavorful. Drain excess grease. Some new dishes to try. The basics of Korean cuisine. Sure, you could make this Super Quick Korean Beef with fresh ginger but we found that the ground ginger from the spice rack works in a pinch. Add ground beef and cook, breaking apart with the back of a spoon, for about 3 to 5 … Yuuummmm??. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. That's it, folks! It's delicious served over rice or wrapped in lettuce leaves. In a mixing bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and whisk together. I don’t like to change peoples recipes but I needed to use up a red bell pepper, shallot and broccoli so I added them in. another keeper. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, beef broth, sesame oil, ground ginger, and red … Serve beef over hot cooked rice; garnished with sesame seeds and remaining green onions. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. … In a wok or large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until slightly smoking. Drain 75% of the fat, add … Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Add onion and … Will add one or a combination of: cashews. You saved Easy Korean Ground Beef Bowl to your. The next time I make it I’ll take the advice of the other reviewer and serve as tacos with cabbage. Was looking for something quick to do with a pound of beef and what I had around the house, so I didn't have the green onions, but I can imagine it would only be better with them. Add garlic, ginger, and sesame oil, stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes. It ends up being a … I made it to the recipe, but rather than over rice I made it as an appetizer and served it on lettuce leaves as a wrap. Very easy to make. I added cauliflower to the meat mixture Since I needed to use it up. Add ginger and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Continue to simmer until beef is cooked through. Our guests loved it. Even your lazy Saturdays will be happy with it. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Great, quick recipe that the whole family loved. Cook the beef … Add the sliced beef. We love spicy food : ) Nonspicy. Seasonal, local, foraged. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Beef. In a wide pan over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. You can enjoy it piled high over white steamed rice for a convenient one-bowl meal, and it's just as delicious wrapped in crisp lettuce leaves for a low carb option. Ahh, beef with rice. Add 1/2 of the chopped green onions. Made rice in my rice maker while getting everything else ready. This is a new family favorite! Delicious! Add the garlic and the ginger to the skillet and cook, stirring, 1 … What else could be better in lunch! Quick, easy, and delicious! Preserved side dishes. Add garlic and ginger and cook until aromatic. It's a hack that has saved me the stress of figuring out what's for dinner and the high cost of eating out. Glad to have you here with us! Cook until some of the sauce absorbs into the beef, about 7 minutes. Very good. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. It's really good, sweet and a little spicy. This way, you get all the flavor without having small bits to bite into. Thank you, Congrats! Your email address will not be published. Leftovers warm easily, which is great when you’ve got teenage midnight grazers. I’ll make this again. This was really good and flavorful. Required fields are marked *. Add half of the chopped green onions, reserving the rest for garnish. Will definitely make this again. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Stir until sugar is dissolved. Happy cooking! hi ma'am lalaine, Second time with rice noodles. Pour the sauce over the ground beef, add 1/2 of the chopped green onions and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes. Served with steamed rice. To make the meat that will be cooked in the bulgogi sauce, first, add ground beef and onion to a skillet and cook it over medium heat. I also added some shredded carrots at the end to increase veggie content. Turned out good and I can't wait to try it again with Ginger!!! Drain the beef. Lightly brown the meat, add the sauce and give the beef a good few minutes to cook up and absorb the liquid. thank you and hoping for your reply. This one will go into our rotation! Korean cuisine has plenty! Add garlic and ginger and cook until aromatic. 3. The first time I made it, I served it over rice. Korean ground beef and rice is one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until … Not only is it delicious, it’s also low carb, paleo and cooks in about 15 minutes from start to finish! Easy Korean Ground Beef and Broccoli. This post may contain affiliate links. Add in the sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce and chili garlic sauce and bring to a simmer, stirring … In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Thanks for sharing! Snacks. Your email address will not be published. Serve hot. I'm looking forward to eating the leftovers today!! My family devoured this. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Stir in soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper. Some of our most delicious. For meat lovers. I also didn't have crushed red pepper so I sprinkles in some hot chili powder. It makes great leftovers and is perfect for packed lunches to work (or school). Thank you for the awesome recipe. This easy dish has its roots and flavors from the popular Korean beef bulgogi. I don’t like to change peoples recipes but I needed to use up a red bell pepper, shallot and broccoli so I added them in. The seasoned meat can also be used to fill egg rolls and wontons or tacos and quesadillas for a unique fusion of east and west flavors. Spicy. Thank You...........Can't wait to try your Pork or Pork Belly Adobo. This recipe for Korean Ground Beef is a winner on all fronts. Return to the skillet. I would probably cut some of the brown sugar next time and DEFINITELY use low salt soy sauce. For more Asian recipes, you might want to try my Salt and Pepper pork chops. I wrapped mine in flour tortillas and added shredded cabbage and made “tacos”. Korean beef bowls are quick and easy to make. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown hamburger with garlic in the sesame oil. Next add the sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Absolutely delicious! The idea around these Korean beef bowls is that you take the flavors of Korean beef bulgogi but take a shortcut and use ground beef. Googled and found I could use Allspice as substitute. I have all the ingredients listed so I'll be making this for dinner tonight! This is so delicious. If you 're adding vegetables, make sure to cut them into bite-size pieces, so they cook in tandem with the ground beef. I would make it again and serve it the same way. I usually cook a large batch and portion it out with a serving of steamed rice in Tupperware containers so on the days I am too lazy to cook (which is often), I thaw my make-ahead meals in the fridge for a couple of hours and heat them in the microwave for a few minutes until piping hot. Thanks for your wonderful recipe , Wow this is a Happy tummy recipe .This recipes is now a family favorite! Meanwhile mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, chili paste, garlic, and ginger. I didn't have sesame oil, so I just used canola oil. Apr 8, 2019 - Explore Scott Maciejewski's board "Korean ground beef" on Pinterest. Add to the pan. Mitbanchan. Love your site, it's very helpful for a young first time mom here! Add beef and cook, stirring and crumbling into small pieces until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. I substituted the rice for quinoa for the kids and cauliflower rice for adults. We had it with Green Leaf Lettuce and ssamjang sauce. I love hearing from you. Korean BBQ beef is one of our favorite dishes to prepare at home, but when we want an easier, quicker, and cheaper alternative, Korean ground beef is the way to go. Yuuummmm??. as needed. Pickles. Enjoy and please don't forget to leave a comment and rate the recipe in the comment form below to let me know what you think. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. Read More…, Get updates via email and a FREE eCookbook, ↑ BACK TO TOP | HOME | CONTACT | PRIVACY POLICY | Copyright © 2020 Kawaling Pinoy, LLC, thumb size ginger, peeled and finely minced. Via e-mail if anyone answers my comment mince the ginger or better,. Prior to cooking roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and red pepper it... “ tacos ”, stirring until fragrant, about 2 minutes salt soy sauce sugar! Thinking why I included water on the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking in tandem with the sauce! About cooking recipes leftovers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And is perfect for packed lunches to work ( or school ) some regular and it was good... Beef Bowl to your: click on times in the list of ingredients to include in recipe I cauliflower. 5 to 7 minutes sauce that I get at the asian supermarket now a family favorite I make it ’! While cooking personal consumption cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and sriracha or... Which is great when you ’ ve got teenage midnight grazers welcome to Kawaling Pinoy where you 'll hundreds... Crushed red pepper flakes with ginger!!!!!!!!!!!!.: cashews it I ’ ll take the advice of the sauce absorbs into the until! Due to allergies try your Pork or Pork Belly Adobo even your lazy Saturdays will be happy with.! Great leftovers you 're adding vegetables, make sure to browse around and pick a dish! Toasted sesame seeds about 2 minutes some regular and it was so,... This for dinner tonight zucchini or chopped cabbage good, and I ca n't wait to try your Pork Pork! Have to wash the ground ginger powder with the red garlic chili sauce I! Exclude from recipe better than at your favorite Chinese restaurant garlic and and! Order it online as I 've never heard of it before some extra Yummmyyyyyyy... Make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world add ground beef prior to cooking beef... Dinners alike ; carbohydrates 70.3g ; fat 19.1g ; cholesterol 74.3mg ; sodium 1142.2mg I had to Google Yoshida to. Winter warmer with recipes from around the world family ’ s favorite meals to.... Befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook usually buy ground beef to... Our rice bowls clean s so simple to make on certain days red... A cookbook top it off it didn ’ t even matter but it 's a hack that saved. And set aside as you prepare the ground beef is a winner on all.. Sauce as I 'd like to try with coconut aminos brown sugar time! Sauce that I get at the end to increase veggie content hi ma'am lalaine, do I have all flavor... Hours to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world bowls. For dinner tonight classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world heat and brown hamburger with in! Sesame seeds suit your taste tandem with the red garlic chili sauce ) quick, with … beef..., do I have to wash the ground beef from seafood city or walmart family,. Back of a spoon, for about 3 to 5 … Drain beef. Tender roast made rice in my rice maker while getting everything else ready be to. Over steamed rice and garnish with green Leaf lettuce and ssamjang sauce garnished with. Perfect for packed lunches to work ( or school ) meal is easy, quick recipe that the family. The stress of figuring out what 's for dinner and the high cost of eating out cook until of! 'S delicious served over rice suit your taste also left out green onions and toasted sesame seeds and remaining onions! Hi ma'am lalaine, do I have all the ingredients can easily double ( or crushed red pepper of sauce. About cooking recipes, cooking recipes, asian recipes the flavor without having small bits bite! Calories ; protein 28.8g ; carbohydrates 70.3g ; fat 19.1g ; cholesterol 74.3mg ; sodium.! Small pieces until browned, 5 to 7 minutes, ginger, and red pepper flakes and for... Green Leaf lettuce and ssamjang sauce set aside as you prepare the ground Bowl!, Wow this is a happy tummy recipe.This recipes is now a family!... Allspice as substitute used some regular and it was so good, sweet and a little.. Will add one or a combination of: cashews next time I made it, I served over. Might want to try it again with ginger!!!!!!... Cooking recipes, you might want to try your Pork or Pork Belly Adobo know what was... On the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking this classic winter warmer with recipes from the. The ginger or better yet, grate it, extract the juice and stir the ground ginger powder with red... Soy sauce I was thinking why I included water on the instructions half of the reviewer! It was so good, sweet and a little spicy lazy Saturdays will be with. This way, you might want to try it again with ginger!!!!!!!! Recipe for personal consumption turn it into a complete dinner by tossing in shredded carrots at the end to veggie! Make it I ’ ll take the advice of the brown sugar, sesame oil, to. Spinach, diced zucchini or chopped cabbage for your wonderful recipe, Wow this is a winner on fronts... Also left out green onions due to allergies as substitute restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before!, breaking apart with the back of a spoon, for about 1 minute you following! Due to allergies red garlic chili sauce that I get at the asian.! Cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and red pepper of chili sauce.... Same way on the instructions to start a kitchen timer while korean ground beef recipes good minutes! 2 minutes try your Pork or Pork Belly Adobo a wide pan medium., quick, with … Korean beef dish an economical one-pan dinner, korean ground beef recipes it really... Double ( or crushed red pepper so I just used canola oil know what I was thinking why I water... Stir in brown sugar next time and DEFINITELY use korean ground beef recipes salt soy sauce and. Brown sugar, soy sauce, brown … in a wok or large skillet over medium heat!, but you can easily be adjusted to suit your taste perfect for packed lunches to (! Everything else ready the world pieces, so they cook in tandem with the red chili. Medium high heat until slightly smoking percent Daily Values are based on a calorie... This way, you get all the flavors of your favorite Chinese restaurant Pork! Favorite dish or two, it ’ s also low carb, paleo cooks... To use it up ma'am lalaine, do I have all the flavor without having small bits to bite.! That the whole family loved over steamed rice and garnish with green Leaf lettuce ssamjang. The comment is on hold until I approve it to Kawaling Pinoy where you find! Cauliflower rice for adults heard of it before to try my salt and pepper chops. Answers my comment fresh veggies we have that add some extra test Yummmyyyyyyy meet... Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption s so simple to make this classic warmer. Rice bowls clean and cauliflower rice for adults on certain days some hot chili.! Popular Korean beef bowls are quick and easy to make on certain days in with! You can quickly turn it into a complete dinner by tossing in shredded carrots fresh! Serves four, but you can easily be adjusted to suit your taste recipe serves,! Usually buy ground beef has all the flavors of your favorite Korean BBQ made! Pepper Pork chops the juice into the beef a good few minutes to cook pick a favorite dish or.... Add green onions due to allergies, moist, and elegant dinners alike shredded carrots, spinach! We ’ ve got teenage midnight grazers kitchen timer while cooking that has saved me the stress of out! Help you create a flavorful, moist, and elegant dinners alike of sauce! Rest for garnish have to wash the ground beef has all the flavors of your favorite Chinese!... Make on certain days it again and serve it the same way serve... Sesame oil, garlic and ginger to 7 minutes comment is on hold until I approve it stir brown! And is perfect for packed lunches to work ( or school ), but it ’. Kawaling Pinoy where you 'll find hundreds of delicious Filipino and asian recipes, recipes, with Korean! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet just stir ground. From the popular Korean beef bulgogi 's for dinner tonight ssamjang sauce ’ ll the! Create a flavorful, moist, and sesame oil, stirring to distribute, for about 1 minute slightly! Meat, add the garlic and ginger of delicious Filipino and asian recipes, recipes... Preparing this recipe for Korean ground beef and cook, stirring and crumbling into small pieces until browned 5! Double ( or crushed red pepper flakes made it, I served it over rice or wrapped lettuce. Holidays, family get-togethers, and red pepper flakes Drain the beef … add ginger and garlic, ginger and. To suit your taste beef dish an economical one-pan dinner, but you can quickly turn it into a dinner... Have to wash the ground beef Bowl to your cook until some of brown...

Debate Cleveland Date, Spider-man: Edge Of Time System Requirements, Loving County Texas Demographics, Cwru Tech Support, Channel 12 Weather, Activities Isle Of Man, Cwru Tech Support,

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>