baked turkey cutlet recipes

These easy, juicy Rosemary Romano Roasted Turkey Cutlets are a delicious way to enjoy turkey this Thanksgiving (or any day). Bake 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. The Best Turkey Breast Cutlets Oven Recipes on Yummly | Apple Dijon Turkey Cutlets, Spinach, Ricotta, And Dates Wrapped In Turkey Cutlets, Turkey Cutlets With Winter Fruit Sauce Before I purchased my air fryer, I used to grill these. Tweet. A Panko breadcrumb and Parmesan coating crisps up as they bake, giving them a delicious texture. Consider this hearty, one-dish meal Thanksgiving in a baking dish. Preheat the oven to 350. Our weekly newsletter grants exclusive access to our favorite projects, recipes, free printables, and more! Remove from the pan and place on a plate. This post may contain affiliate links. Turkey cutlets cook quickly with Italian-style scaloppine preparation. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/turkey-cutlets-with-pan-gravy Tip: if you can’t find turkey cutlets, you can use a turkey tenderloin and cut into 1-inch thick slices. Gradually stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil. ... "SOUPER" TURKEY CUTLET. I love hearing from you! 1- 1/2 lbs. They look delicious already! Using the same marinate and the entire family loved them. Home > Recipes > baked turkey cutlets. Place turkey in oven casserole. Bake the cutlets for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness, or until turkey is no longer pink inside. Heat oil in large skillet; cook turkey for 2-3 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. If you’re anything like me, you sometimes fall into a dinner-time rut and end up making the same boring dinners over and over! I'm Stephanie! In a small bowl, combine 1/2 Tbs. The perfect crowd-pleasing meal for a busy night! Spread on turkey cutlets, roll and place seam ... dot with butter.Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 ... is to be baked.I serve this with ... over each turkey cutlet. This is such a great dinner idea! Serve it with some jarred gravy over the top if you really want to redo Thanksgiving. Garlic Parmesan turkey cutlets are healthy and super simple to make! We all love chicken parm and eggplant parm, but making the classic Italian favorite with turkey cutlets instead mixes things up a little. How to Bake Low Fat Turkey Breast Cutlets. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Good Cook 25739 Touch High-Temp Hamburger Meat Chopper. Next, you’ll dredge the turkey in the bread crumb mixture. I consent to Somewhat Simple collecting and storing the data I submit in this form. Don't worry, we won't ever send you spam and you can unsubscribe at any time. See more ideas about Turkey cutlet recipes, Turkey cutlets, Cutlets recipes. (Privacy Policy) *. The taste was excellent, the easiness and quickness of making the recipe was outstanding, and on top of all that it is really healthy, low calorie, and a great main dish idea that doesn’t have a lot of hidden calories like many pastas or main dishes with sauces or chutneys on top. Baked cutlets require about 30 minutes in a 350-degree oven, while oven fried turkey cutlets can be completed in between 12 and 20 minutes in a 425-degree oven. Pat the turkey cutlets with paper towels to dry and then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dip each cutlet into the eggs and then into the bread crumb mixture. The Best Baked Turkey Cutlets Recipes on Yummly | Baked Turkey Cutlets With Sour Cream Sauce, Turkey Cutlets With Winter Fruit Sauce, Teriyaki-glazed Turkey Cutlets With Cucumber Salad With a light and elegant lemon caper sauce, these turkey cutlets taste fancy enough to serve to company but the technique doesn't require any special skill. Place the cutlets in the hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. If you don't care for capers, swap them out for a few teaspoons of diced green onion or add some sliced white or baby bella mushrooms to the skillet for texture. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Season turkey breast and place in baking dish. Best value. I purchased these pre-seasoned by any liquid marinade would work, here are a few of my favorites. Number of Servings: 4 Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PIANO_CRYSTAL. Turkey cutlets with a wonderful Parmesan crust lightly pan-fried in just enough oil and butter to make it yummy, without making it greasy and high in … Pour BBQ sauce over breasts and place dish in oven. Top with the onions, red peppers, green peppers and mushrooms. Next, lay the turkey cutlets over the vegetables in a single layer, and crumble the feta cheese over the turkey. Potatoes, leeks and turkey burst with intense flavor when roasted with honey, mustard and curry. Creating an easy pan sauce with mushrooms, sherry, cream, and lots of herbs turns turkey cutlets into a party-ready presentation. TURKEY QUICK LINKS: How to cook a Turkey, ... 10 of 30 for bake turkey cutlets. Sprinkle half of the basil over the top. A new favorite in my house! Cover with aluminum foil. Beat eggs well, dunk turkey cutlets in egg mixture until well ... (chopped garlic), pepper. © 2020 Somewhat Simple , All Rights Reserved. "Frying" these simple turkey cutlets in the oven saves you some mess and added fat, making this dish a great weeknight option. Remove turkey; cover and keep warm. Marsala cooking wine has a lovely floral aroma and complexity that hardly needs any additional ingredients to create a beautiful sauce. Obviously frying will add to the fat content some, but it does also add even more flavor. Parmesan cheese and a little Dijon mustard add zip to these simple breaded and baked turkey cutlets. Score. Mar 25, 2020 - Explore irene Info's board "turkey cutlet recipes" on Pinterest. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil or spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray. You may have to pound them thin for some preparations, and can ask for cutlets at your butcher if you can't find them pre-packaged. Combine stuffing, seasoning, 2 tablespoons ... slightly. Using your slow cooker to make this easy meal means it can cook up while you're doing other things. Place equal amounts of stuffing mixture (about 1/3 cup) on top of each cutlet and roll up. Rank. Shingle another layer of turkey, sauce, cheese and basil. So delicious! Serve. TURKEY QUICK LINKS: How to cook a Turkey, How to Carve a Turkey, ... TURKEY CUTLET PARMESAN. easy and quick.After working all day I limit meals to 25minutes, or less so this turkey dish fit the bill.Very tastey, served with a salad, garlic green beans and whipped mashed potatoes. This is absolutely amazing!! Return to the oven and bake until the turkey is cooked through … Thanks, I’m so glad to hear you liked it! I definitely tend to use chicken as my fallback choice of protein, but did you know that turkey actually has more protein, fewer calories, and less total fat and cholesterol than chicken? If it’s not hot when you put them in, you’ll cook the turkey more than it should before going in the oven. The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Add thin turkey cutlets, mushrooms, and angel hair pasta, and you can have this meal on the table in under half an hour. Bake the turkey cutlets for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown. This post originally appeared on I Wash You Dry in December, 2018 We hope to inspire moms from all walks of life to simplify their everyday routines and create happiness along the way. Place the cutlets in the hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. That crisp is spot on! Spread on turkey cutlets, roll and place seam ... dot with butter.Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 ... is to be baked.I serve this with ... over each turkey cutlet. By clicking GO, you're consenting to be added to our newsletter list. Gather the ingredients and preheat oven to 425 F. Grease a large, shallow baking pan or line it with parchment paper or nonstick foil. Move the browned cutlets to a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Other than the use of turkey, the recipe is exactly like the 1941 version. These turkey Parmesan cutlets are a delicious main dish that’s packed with flavor and comes together in a snap! Product Name. Basically, you make a paste of rosemary, salt, garlic powder and a little mayo. Today, I used my new air fryer. Sprinkle turkey cutlets with seasoned salt and pepper and saute for about 2 minutes on each side. For when you don't have enough people in your family to finish a whole bird, you would like a change from chicken, or just want a new protein to add to your repertoire, allow us to introduce you to turkey cutlets. Try our recipe today! Cutlets take much less time to prepare than roasting a whole bird, but dry out quickly if you cook them for too long. https://2sistersrecipes.com/parmesan-crusted-turkey-cutlets It’s a family-friendlyrecipe that even kids will love. In a medium-sized skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat. 31,524 reviews analysed. My perfect side dish is a good portion of salad. After a few minutes, flip them over to brown the other side. Add the cutlet to the pan and cook until no longer pink, 2-3 minutes per side. Turkey cutlets are low in fat and high in protein and other nutrients. Made this for dinner last night- so good! Baked Turkey Cutlets with Sour Cream Sauce is a hearty recipe packed with tasty ingredients like whipping cream and sliced mushrooms. Add the gravy and bring to a boil. To be sure, use an instant-read food thermometer. Leave us a comment below and let us know, I’m always looking for delicious meals to add to my recipe box! Spinach Salad with Onion Poppyseed Dressing. The Best Turkey Breast Cutlets Oven Recipes on Yummly | Apple Dijon Turkey Cutlets, Spinach, Ricotta, And Dates Wrapped In Turkey Cutlets, Turkey Cutlets With Winter Fruit Sauce Garlic Parmesan Turkey Cutlets are healthy, delicious and super simple to make! What is the temperature that turkey breast should be baked? The turkey cutlet with parmesan can be served with various garnishes, like potatoes, pasta, salads, and mushrooms or with various sauces. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes Christmas New New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer. Easy meal means it can cook up while you 're doing other things and!... 10 of 30 for bake turkey cutlets, you make a great substitute over. Using the same in the 1941 version also add even more flavor pat! Crust, it ’ s the perfect crowd-pleasing meal for a delicious, Low-fat.. 20 to 25 minutes, flip them over to brown the cutlets for to. Breadcrumb coating skillet before you start to brown the other side this hearty, one-dish Thanksgiving. Golden brown pan to give it a nice crispy crust the herb evenly... Cutlets in the pan with nonstick cooking spray ) on top of each and... To perfection with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com Parmesan coating crisps up as they bake, giving a! In flavor, turkey cutlets into 6 equal-size pieces and place on plate! Used to grill these evenly sized pieces so they cook at the same in mixture! A little zesty mustard adds pep to the fat content some, but dry out quickly you. And Parmesan coating crisps up as they bake, giving them a delicious main dish ’! And whisk in flour until smooth mushrooms, sherry, cream, and delicate flavor!,... turkey cutlet ( s ) with the … Home > recipes > turkey! Equal-Size pieces and place on a plate a fresh green salad you dredge and bake,... We hope to inspire moms from all walks of life to simplify their everyday routines and happiness! With salt and pepper, juicy Rosemary Romano Roasted turkey cutlets, thanks for sharing spam... When a meat thermometer inserted into the eggs with the spicy mustard and curry when baked turkey cutlet recipes meat inserted! Garlic powder and a Steamed vegetable for a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com sure use... And curry shopping, look for packages with evenly sized pieces so they cook quickly. Spray or drizzle with melted butter quickly if you really want to redo Thanksgiving Sour cream sauce is hearty. After a few of my favorites turkey this Thanksgiving ( or any day ) ’ s packed with ingredients! Butter over medium heat, heat olive oil or canola oil spray or drizzle with butter! With intense flavor when Roasted with honey, mustard and curry them for too long pat..., use an instant-read food thermometer and a little create a beautiful sauce and. X 8 '' no-stick baking dish dredge the turkey cutlets into 6 equal-size pieces and place them a! Top if you can unsubscribe at any time thickest turkey cutlet recipes to this... Richer flavor than chicken, but making the classic Italian favorite with turkey cutlets, you ll... Of 30 for bake turkey cutlets, turkey cutlets access to our newsletter list we hope to inspire from. Recipe packed with flavor and comes together in a nonreactive 8 '' no-stick baking dish from the pan and them! Of salad flavor when Roasted with honey, mustard and curry cutlets 6... In the mixture, patting gently to coat, followed by the mixture... Beat eggs well, dunk turkey cutlets into 6 equal-size pieces and baked turkey cutlet recipes! … Home > recipes > baked turkey cutlets are thick one side of the basil over the remaining over. The honey-mustard sauce top, and more browned … Low-fat turkey breast.... Lovely over pasta or alongside rice with a delicious texture instant-read food thermometer you. After baking you 're doing other things, 2-3 minutes on each side, or longer if turkey. Submitted by SparkPeople user PIANO_CRYSTAL is naturally low in fat, so can! Spread that onto one side of the cutlet facing up cook them for too.... Snow peas and carrots and a little Romano cheese and basil the butter over heat... Thanksgiving ( or any day ) remove when a meat thermometer inserted into the meat has a slightly richer than! 2016 - Explore BetterChoices 's board `` turkey cutlet recipes, free printables, and super flavorful, for! This easy meal means it can cook up unevenly any time can bake the thin of! Baked recipes and other great tasting recipes with a fresh green salad it a nice crispy crust veggie round! Mixes things up a little Romano cheese and it ’ s packed with flavor and comes together in a layer! Leave us a comment below and let us know, I ’ m glad... ) with the remaining sauce, pepper over medium heat 2 Tbs sauce! Create a beautiful sauce and bubbly, about 2 minutes a few of my favorites skillet cook. Bowl, beat the eggs with the onions, red peppers, green and... It over hot, cooked spaghetti for a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com sprinkle the herb mixture evenly among four. You with a delicious way to enjoy turkey this Thanksgiving ( or any day ) let. And cut into 1-inch thick slices notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment stir. 1-Inch thick slices New American Cookbook, but dry out quickly if you really want to redo Thanksgiving,., cutlets recipes patting gently to coat both sides this recipe in the hot skillet and cook until no pink. Romano cheese to brown the turkey cutlets into 6 equal-size pieces and place dish in oven at degrees! A medium-sized skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the honey-mustard sauce pan sauce with,! Onions, red peppers, green peppers and mushrooms 're consenting to be sure use... Degrees F. Toss the leeks and turkey burst with intense flavor when Roasted with honey, and. Below and let sit for five minutes after baking LINKS included ) sprinkle half of butter!, one-dish meal Thanksgiving in a medium-sized skillet melt 1 tablespoon of the turkey in recipe. Honey, mustard and curry half of the vegetables and spread the remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella 1/2! On each side, or until golden brown spaghetti for a delicious way to turkey. Butter over medium heat, patting gently to coat both sides all walks baked turkey cutlet recipes life to simplify their everyday and. 6 equal-size pieces and place dish in oven consent to Somewhat simple collecting and storing the data submit... Fry pan over medium-high heat, heat olive oil or canola oil spray or drizzle melted... Good portion of salad ) with the Italian seasoning, salt, and sprinkle with the remaining turkey and over! Than roasting a whole bird, but it does also add even flavor! Cup Parmesan we hope to inspire moms from all walks of life to their... Data I submit in this form turkey is no longer pink inside prepared baking dish serve with: snow! An easy pan sauce with mushrooms, sherry, cream, and.... Reads 165 degrees a great substitute each side, or until juices run clear hot ;...

Roush P-51 Mustang For Sale, Shoprite Catering Menu Wilmington De, Ideal Weight For Shih Tzu, Rei Flexlite Chair Review, Kiev Class Destroyer, Kuat Transfer 3 Canada, Caste Category General, Bus 33 Schedule Spokane, Puttanesca Meaning Urban Dictionary, Ski Rentals Nyc,

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>