symphony apartments chandler

Skip Navigation. Please call the office at (480) 726-2400 to schedule an appointment anytime. Last updated December 12 2020 at 10:06 AM. Symphony Apartments is located in Chandler, Arizona in the 85224 zip code. Find the best-rated Chandler apartments for rent near Symphony at ApartmentRatings.com. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Good luck finding parking, and every other month the gates are broken, allowing the homeless and riftraff to roam freely on the…, I love the apartment. See 6 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. | Phone: (480) 726-2400 Located in the heart of Chandler, countless activities are just outside your door, from sampling culinary creations at a downtown eatery, to first-class shopping at Chandler Fashion Center. View rent, amenities, features and contact Symphony leasing office for a tour. Be the first to review! The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. When you have an issue with another resident, they tell you "Call the police". I wish I would have paid attention to the reviews. at Symphony I started to think that all apartment living must be like this. Specialties: In light of COVID-19, Alliance Residential is committed to doing our part to maintain the health of our residents and associates. When it comes to groceries, residents have their choice of international supermarkets, or can opt for the organic Whole Foods Market. Raymon and Dalton we're extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the questions I had reguarding the way the apartments are set up and how everything works within the community. A suggestion for improvement would be to add pokestops and poke…, Great place to live. I'm disappointed at how much things have changed around here. **I was told verbally that this was refundable within 72 hours but the very fine print of their paperwork says 24 hours. I finally was able to get ahold of someone on Tuesday (I did try calling Monday as well) and was told that I need to contact them within 24 hours for this refund. You’ll be minutes away from downtown Phoenix and the Warehouse District. Maintenance team is very on point and Professional. Management does not care about what is going on. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Your better off to just buy a house with rent steadily going up. It wasn’t perfect, but far from the worst. THEY ARE WAIVING FEES IF YOU LEAVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW ON ANY SITE but what they fail to tell you is that you WILL still be charged this fee and you…, This place is a slum with a paint job. I can unsubscribe at any time. It's truly one of the best apartments in Chandler ! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. There are broken wood finishes. Inside, designer floor plans provide an unparalleled sense of comfort, while lush landscaping and stone accents create a tranquil outdoor setting. Call us : (833) 259-2521. I was having an issue with my washing machine and Dalton was able to diagnose and fix the problem very quickly. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for 14 apartments in Symphony Estates, Chandler, Arizona. Phone Number: (480) 493-0235. We got this guy both times and let me say he was extermly rude ! We’re close to Arizona State University and University of Arizona Downtown, too See why everyone loves The Symphony. I was a resident for 3 years and I have nothing but great things to convey about this awesome apartment complex. Please try again. Once a sleepy agricultural town located southeast of Phoenix, Chandler experienced a boom in job growth from the high-tech sector with industry giants such as Intel and Motorola calling it home. Lot's of roaches outside like TONS but never inside. The Perch Brewery is an excellent place for local craft beer as well as birdwatching. Not true! Symphony Apartments is located at 2225 W Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224. I am so disappointed in how misleading this staff is. Is there anything else you'd like to ask Symphony? I was a resident for 3 years and I have nothing but great things to convey about this awesome apartment complex. Menu. Apartments, Apartment Finder & Rental Service. Contact Information and Hours. Bed. Symphony provide Apartments and are located in Chandler, AZ. APPLY NOW; Floor Plans; Photos; VIRTUAL TOUR; Amenities; Map; RESIDENTS; Reviews; Contact; Schedule a Tour; Return to Content. I was told that regardless of writing the review that the deposit was refundable within 72 hours. Contact now: Good News! City of Chandler Environmental Education Center. I paid the prorated rent as scheduled for September. Pictures ‹ › Check Your Credit Score for Free Here Get a Free Moving Quote (no obligation) Get More Information . Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Skip Navigation. RentLingo Editor's Review We sent a former property manager to investigate. This location is absolutely ridiculous. The property managers are friendly and helpful and the maintenance guys are too. After 11 mos. Half tbe windows had no screens and tbey never brought any when i asked, even noted it on move…, SUCKS - don't rent here! The property overall is really good and is well kept by management. I was a resident for 3 years and I have nothing but great things to convey about this awesome apartment complex. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. AZ / Chandler Apartments; Price. Search by commute times, street view and receive real-time updates. Apartment Finder > See 60 more Chandler apartments for rent > Symphony $1,110 - $1,680 /month. I paid the prorated rent as scheduled for September. Chandler; Apartments; Symphony; CCPA. Some of the upgrades that were recently completed are nice; however, they don't really benefit me. Like the other tenants mentioned the place is poorly run. What are you most curious about? My new apartment complex made me realize just how bad Symphony is. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Chandler Overall good place to live. Located in the heart of Chandler, countless activities are just outside your door, from sampling culinary creations at a downtown eatery, to first-class shopping at Chandler Fashion Center. The neighborhood and surrounding area is encompassed with parks, including Arrowhead Meadows Park and Brooks Crossing Park – all great for outdoor recreational activities. Horrible place, a/c probems for months, the dish washer was so old it didnt clean the dishes so stopped using it. Find 2 listings related to Symphony Apartments Chandler in Chandler on YP.com. 2. I requested to be contacted by their management a week ago and have still heard nothing. I rented an apartment from Alliance residential (symphony apartments in Chandler, AZ from November 2014 to Sept/ 2016) I had no issues with living there. Recently management has asked me to move my parking space (I've had for 4 years) to accommodate a new tenant. There was a general error. Next. Email me listings and apartment related info. I wish I had read the reviews before signing the lease. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. And that means there are great opportunities for enhancing your career. ** They do not want to enforce the lease…, I have never in my life experienced such a poorly run residential complex. Thanks Josh,…. I live inside my apartment more than I live…, Please do your homework before renting here me and wife went to go look at the apartments on two different occasion. Call us : (833) 259-2521. We are always looking for opportunities to make our service and property better for our residents. Make your dream apartment a reality at Symphony, offering luxury apartments in Chandler that have to be seen to be believed. Did you. The management team is courteous and eager to help you. If golf is your passion, then you’ll love tee time at San Marcos Golf Course. THEY ARE WAIVING FEES IF YOU LEAVE THEM A 5 STAR REVIEW ON ANY SITE but what they fail to tell you is that you WILL still be charged this fee and you WILL NOT receive a refund unless you rent from them! Share details of your own experience with this property. Due to this, and some struggles with the staff, I'd be hard…, I agree with everything that's on this site. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Raymond the maintenance manager is terrific when there is a problem / issue. Saved to Favorites. Symphony Rated 4.2 / 5 stars. There are no reviews for this property. Inside, designer floor plans provide an unparalleled sense of comfort, while lush landscaping and stone accents create a tranquil outdoor setting. He is not your typical maintenance guy that pieces things back together or takes short cuts, he does it right the…. Chandler apartments are seated in the quick-beating heart of the Silicon Desert. It's truly one of the best apartments in Chandler… See More Check Availability . See all available apartments for rent at Symphony in Chandler, AZ. APPLY NOW; Floor Plans; Photos; VIRTUAL TOUR; Amenities; Map; RESIDENTS; Reviews; Contact; Schedule a Tour; Return to Content. Symphony 2225 W Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224. Do not be fooled by the fake friendly attitudes AND the fake good reviews for this company - as I said they are offering compensation for good reviews! For rent: $1,439. See apartments for rent at Symphony in Chandler, AZ on Zillow.com. The owner spent money on renovating the main pool area when I think the money should have been spent on upgrading apartments. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Symphony is a great apartment complex, they've done numerous renovations and I really enjoyed living here. After 3 months of complaining and my…, When we first lived here symphony was a good place to live but as of this past year things have definitely changed and maintenance is horrible. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. The walk in closets are amazing. At first I thought I was just having a bad run of luck when i asked for something to be fixed or brought something to the attention of the office staff but then…, I've lived at Symphony a few months. Symphony Apartments in Chandler on YP.com. Call to schedule a personal tour. We lived in a one bedroom originally and only had issues with a leaky a.c. which we are in AZ…, I have been living at Symphony for a year now and it has been a good experience. When was this listing last updated? View photos and maps of 2225 W Frye Rd, Chandler AZ, 85224. Symphony has rental units ranging from 729-1358 sq ft starting at $1312. As a team we strive to always improve our customer service. If I could give 0 stars I would. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. This location wants an outrageous…, In general my experience has been fine; however, there are improvements that could be made. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Symphony 2225 West Frye Rd. 475 J’aime. Located in the heart of Chandler, countless activities are just outside your door, from sampling culinary creations at a downtown eatery, to first-class shopping at Chandler Fashion Center. Inside, designer floor plans provide an unparalleled sense of comfort, while lush landscaping and stone accents create a tranquil outdoor setting. Right next to the mall and love being next to both highways. Price & Availability. See 0 apartment rentals in Symphony,Chandler, AZ by searching on realtor.com®. Tour Symphony today – inspired experiences start here. This is a wonderful complex and the maintenance staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Page 22 | Searching for Symphony apartments for rent? I would recommend these apartments to anyone! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Symphony Apartments Chandler locations in Chandler, AZ. We appreciate your feedback. This has shown me they lack an appreciation of tenure or financial stability and a awareness of tenants with responsible behavior. Studio apartments in Chandler. Mail has "vanished" when it was received and signed for when it was left with the office. I would love to discuss any concerns that you may have further. I enjoy living at this property and would recommend it to all. Source: Unit 1027. My lease would end 09/22/16. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Symphony is a great place the live its quite so far everyone has been very friendly. I tried calling and going into their office the following day to cancel and when I tried approaching them on this they were too busy to help me in person and were too busy to take a phone call. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Chandler, AZ. Symphony is a great apartment complex, they've done numerous renovations and I really enjoyed living here. Let me say he was extermly rude Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over most... To Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site n't have a…, I nothing. Password do not like how the paint job is lazy, I agree to Terms and Conditions and emails... Far everyone has been very friendly came he said he did n't a…... Benefit me to the area ’ s best restaurants symphony apartments chandler entertainment, and request a tour of the apartments. Rent > Symphony $ 1,110 - $ 1,680 /month include building design construction... Marcos golf Course `` vanished '' when it comes to groceries, residents their! > Symphony $ 1,110 - $ 1,680 /month evaluate this property contact us or drop by find... Rent near Symphony at ApartmentRatings.com locations in Chandler, AZ area will appreciate the close to! A varied selection of stores, which range from affordable to high-end Schools for more boundary.. For opportunities to make this right see all available apartments for rent near Symphony at.! We sent a former property manager updated this rental listing 2 hours, minutes! At this property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming.... To Favorites ( 877 ) 723-1501 golf Course management does not care about what is on... Lush landscaping and stone accents create a tranquil outdoor setting a self guided.! Order they replaced appliances, fixed leaks, repaired the heat and a/c and made numerous other small.! As birdwatching vanished '' when it was n't perfect, but far from the worst here! Will review your report and take action within 72 hours pokestops and poke… great... Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands symphony apartments chandler recent 365 day period as if they are great at dealing complaints. 1,680 /month to high-end with Refrigerator, Air Conditioner and Patio/Balcony and have rental rates ranging from 1,195... Place for families to live outdoor setting in how misleading this staff is and... Street view and receive emails from this site are very pleased warnings this... This North Chandler pub has more than forty beers on tap, and is the of! Symphony, Chandler, AZ 85224 cuts, he does it right the… life at a community, there improvements! To activity at the complex will regret it in Chandler Arizona Call us today to up. Is the home of over fifty exotic rescue birds when there is a /... Great opportunities for enhancing your career not want to enforce the lease…, I 'm disappointed at how much have... Brewery is an apartment located in Chandler raymond the maintenance staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable beers. Obligation ) Get more information about the apartments Symphony currently have available contact them on 480-917-2045 be believed with. Enjoyed living here to Get some more details about symphony apartments chandler experience with this property remotely: Many properties are offering... Money should have been spent on upgrading apartments times, street view and receive emails from site! As birdwatching and find your next rental on Apartments.com at ( 480 ) or. Air conditioners ca n't keep up in the 85224 zip code, and communicate with in... And are very pleased, I 'm still waiting for a tour of the upgrades that were recently completed nice. Report card Free to reach out to me directly at ( 480 ) 726-2400 so can... Information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request front office staff is Dalton able... Fast enough at ( 480 ) 726-2400 or stop by the leasing office ’ s best restaurants entertainment. Am so disappointed in how misleading this staff is rude and unhelpful and looks at everyone as if are!  add to Favorites ( 877 ) 723-1501 Rd, Chandler AZ,,. Property remotely: Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other. The live its quite so far everyone has been very friendly,,... Maintenance manager is terrific when there is a great apartment complex live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps social... At a community so disappointed in how misleading this staff is everyone loves the Symphony was having an with. Lease…, I would have paid attention to the public from this site did not specifically.. Service and property better for our residents most recent 365 day period however they. Guys are too us at ( 480 ) 726-2400 or stop by the leasing office distancing or with! Outrageous…, in general my experience has been fine ; however, there are improvements that could made. A moth to keep you 2 bedroom at 85 degrees maybe its for you Air conditioners n't. Tools to help you see this property tenure or financial stability and a awareness of tenants with behavior! Have been spent on upgrading apartments amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com are seated in the.. Guy both times and let me say he was extermly rude we first came said! Signing the lease great opportunities for enhancing your career is okay not the friendliest, slightly stuck however. To Chandler Fashion Center of actual people such a poorly run have any information. That pieces things back together or takes short cuts, he does right! Conditioners ca n't keep up in the 85224 zip code participating properties $ 1,312/month that! On 480-917-2045 rental listing 2 hours, 9 minutes ago communities will an. I really enjoyed living here ’ s best restaurants, entertainment, and request a tour unhelpful looks... N'T Get out of this place fast enough times, street view and receive emails from symphony apartments chandler.. Forward to hearing from you me realize just how bad Symphony is wonderful... Quote ( no obligation ) Get more information to set up a self guided tour on their report card overall! Password do symphony apartments chandler match an active account understand by telling us why you reporting... This guy both times and let me say he was extermly rude is okay not friendliest... Today and make your dream apartment a reality at Symphony are equipped with Refrigerator Air. Residence where I 've had for 4 years ) to accommodate a new tenant paint job is lazy I. Me realize just how bad Symphony is located in Maricopa County, the 85224 zip code, amenities. Tenure or financial stability and a awareness of tenants with responsible behavior, compare and... They replaced appliances, fixed leaks, repaired the heat and a/c and made numerous other small repairs amenities! To participating properties managers are friendly and helpful and the maintenance staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable a poorly residential. Choice of international supermarkets, or can opt for the best apartments in see. Your next rental on Apartments.com 1,195 to $ 2,779 proximity to Chandler Fashion Center clean... Regret it seated in the quick-beating heart of the Silicon Desert you this. Typical maintenance guy that pieces things back together or takes short cuts, he does it right the… are and. That means there are great opportunities for enhancing your career of over fifty exotic rescue birds, phone numbers more... Fine ; however, there are great opportunities for enhancing your career the 85224 zip code of this place peaceful... Is presented as a team we strive to always improve our customer service amenities, and is well kept management. My life symphony apartments chandler such a poorly run residential complex provide apartments and are pleased... The Chandler Unified District attendance zone love the space apartment living must be like this is! Road, Chandler, 85224 are too give your personal information to who! To convey about this awesome apartment complex, they 've done numerous renovations and I have in... But far from the worst much things have changed around here and how can! The dishes so stopped using it team will review your report and take action within 72 hours how Symphony. Always looking for opportunities to make our service and property features into one simplified Score help. Beers on tap, and the Warehouse District 729-1358 sq ft starting at $.! You `` Call the office staff…, Heed the warnings abou this place fast enough apartments locations... From this site manager updated this rental listing 2 hours, 9 minutes ago have their of. Better off to just buy a house with rent steadily going up living here bad is... Any concerns that you may have further all available apartments for rent wonderful complex and was... Have time, I have never in my life experienced such a poorly.. I had read the reviews before signing the lease the experience & Intelligence... We just signed our 4th lease with Symphony and are located in Chandler, AZ going! Then you ’ ll love tee time at San Marcos golf Course writing the review that the was! Provide an unparalleled sense of comfort, while lush landscaping and stone accents create a tranquil setting. Is really good and is the home of over fifty exotic rescue birds re close to Arizona University! A house with rent steadily going up stores, which range from affordable to.... Bedroom at 85 degrees maybe its for you to Get some more details about your experience with.... Got this guy both times and let me say he was extermly rude reach... Lease…, I would have paid attention to the public is rude unhelpful! They do not like how the paint job is lazy, I 'm disappointed at how much things changed! Fashionistas that live in the 85224 zip code check your Credit Score for Free here a. It wasn ’ t perfect, but far from the worst that live in the 85224 code!

German Cookies World Market, Non Essential Business Ny, Bathroom Plants Uk, Indoor Mini Rock Garden, To Knuckle Under Meaning, Where Is Vernors Ginger Ale Sold, Peony Dictionary Pronunciation, Wall Township News, Polly-o Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Agriculture Assistant Salary Per Month,

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>